Monday, December 25, 2006

Up before the sun

Anyone that knows me will find the fact that I was up before the sun to be strange and possibly the seventh sign. But alas lately I haven't been able to sleep in on the weekends since before Thanksgiving. So on the 23rd when I woke up at 6 AM I decided well I'm up anyway maybe I can get a decent sunrise shot. It was a pretty chilly morning for the weather we had been having, but for late December it was pretty normal. 32 degrees with a windchill of about 24. I selected for my location the north east side of Lake Jacomo. Needless to say the windchill at this location was probably well below 20 and after 30 minutes of shooting my fingers were screaming at me for a hot cup of coffee to just hold on to. I got a few shots that weren't too bad for my first attempt. With out any more rambling, here they are.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: